Alcoholic Beverage Control

Contact Willis Johnson ABC for the City of Grayson with questions pertaining to the Grayson ABC. 

The City of Grayson employ's an Alcoholic Beverage Control Officer to enforce the ABC ordinances and regulations set forth by the city council, many structured by state statute. The ABC Officer typically serves the city under the direction of the Mayor. Willis Johnson currently serves as the ABC Officer for Grayson and maintains an office at the Police Dept, 320 East Third Street.


Willis Johnson

320 East Third Street

Grayson, KY 41143

Office: (606) 474-4308

Emergency: 911